Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
DiFy.Finance (YFIII) Is an In-Development Software Fork of Yearn.Finance (YFI)
DiFy.Finance, like YFI, the platform it is based on, is an environment of decentralized finance (DeFi) lending aggregators: it allows users to provide liquidity for the ecosystem by parking their cryptocurrency tokens in a smart contract vault and earning interest in return. By the virtue of it being an aggregator of lending services, YFIII users […]
The post DiFy.Finance (YFIII) Is an In-Development Software Fork of Yearn.Finance (YFI) appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC