Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Hathor Merge Mining Pool Commands 33% of the Bitcoin Cash Hashrate
Bitcoin Cash proponents have been recently discussing a new mining entity with a large amount of hashrate joined the network. The merge mining operation called HathorMM currently captures 33% of the Bitcoin Cash hashrate and the miners are also mining Bitcoinsv as well. The Bitcoin Cash (BCH) network currently has 2.77 exahash (EH/s) of SHA256 […]
The post Hathor Merge Mining Pool Commands 33% of the Bitcoin Cash Hashrate appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC