Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Boringdao Raises $1.4M: Project’s Tokenized BTC Bridge Backed by 200% Collateral
There’s a new tokenized bitcoin project coming to the decentralized finance (defi) ecosystem that’s recently received $1.4 million from blockchain investors. The project called Boringdao, a decentralized bridge between Ethereum and alternative blockchains, plans to launch the company’s bBTC tunnel this month in order to introduce another tokenized bitcoin. On October 8, 2020, the Boringdao […]
The post Boringdao Raises $1.4M: Project’s Tokenized BTC Bridge Backed by 200% Collateral appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC