Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Bitcoin Defi: Smart Contract Platform RSK Integrates ETH-Based Stablecoin DAI
On October 6, 2020, the RIF (RSK Infrastructure Framework) development team announced that the Makerdao project’s DAI stablecoin is now available via the smart contract protocol RSK. According to the software engineers, RIF developers leveraged the RSK-Ethereum token bridge and individuals can now utilize the Ethereum-based stablecoin across a myriad of decentralized applications (dapps). The […]
The post Bitcoin Defi: Smart Contract Platform RSK Integrates ETH-Based Stablecoin DAI appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC