Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
China’s Digital Currency Has Been Used in 3 Million Transactions Worth Over a Billion Yuan So Far
China’s central bank digital currency has been used in 3.13 million transactions worth about 1.1 billion yuan ($162 million) so far, the People’s Bank of China’s deputy governor has reportedly revealed. In addition, more than 122,000 digital wallets have been created. ‘Positive Progress’ of Digital Yuan Pilot The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) has been […]
The post China’s Digital Currency Has Been Used in 3 Million Transactions Worth Over a Billion Yuan So Far appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC