Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Chainalysis and Integra Win $1.25 Million IRS Contract to Break Monero
Crypto intelligence firm Chainalysis and data forensics company Integra Fec have won a combined $1.25 million contract to provide tools that break the privacy-focused coin, monero, for the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Floated early September, the one-year contract specifically covers transactions involving monero (XMR) and second-layer payment solutions such as bitcoin’s lightning network (LN) […]
The post Chainalysis and Integra Win $1.25 Million IRS Contract to Break Monero appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC