Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Venezuela To Start Using Cryptocurrency in Global Trade in Efforts To Fend off U.S. Sanctions
Venezuela president Nicolas Maduro says the country is to start using cryptocurrency in both domestic and global trade, as part of efforts to neutralize crippling U.S. economic sanctions. Speaking in the country’s parliament on Sept. 29, Maduro revealed that the move will “give new strength to the use of petro and other cryptocurrencies, national and […]
The post Venezuela To Start Using Cryptocurrency in Global Trade in Efforts To Fend off U.S. Sanctions appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC