Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Bitcoin Is Undervalued, Fair Value Price Should Be $15,000, Says Analyst
Bloomberg cryptocurrency analyst Mike McGlone says bitcoin is greatly undervalued, suggesting that its fair value price should currently be somewhere around $15,000. The price of bitcoin (BTC) has see-sawed between $10,000 and $12,400 over the last few weeks, often tumbling sharply following what one pundit described as “fake” breakouts. The latest rout saw BTC crash […]
The post Bitcoin Is Undervalued, Fair Value Price Should Be $15,000, Says Analyst appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC