Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
P2P Bitcoin Exchange Paxful Shuts Down Venezuela Operations to Comply With US Sanctions
Peer-to-peer (P2P) crypto exchange Paxful is shutting down its operations in Venezuela, apparently, to comply with U.S. economic sanctions against the leftist government of disputed president Nicolas Maduro. On Tuesday, a Paxful spokesperson told news.Bitcoin.com that the exchange will now start restricting new accounts and closing old ones, as part of the shutdown process. “Current […]
The post P2P Bitcoin Exchange Paxful Shuts Down Venezuela Operations to Comply With US Sanctions appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC