Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
US Company Accepts Bitcoin Payments for Luxury Planes, as $40M Gulfstream Jet Goes on Sale
Aviatrade Inc., a New Jersey-based aircraft sales company, is now accepting bitcoin as a means of payment for its range of multi-million dollar luxury jets. Philip Rushton, president of Aviatrade, told news.Bitcoin.com that the first plane available for purchase via cryptocurrency is a six-year-old Gulfstream G650ER, which went on sale a couple of weeks ago. […]
The post US Company Accepts Bitcoin Payments for Luxury Planes, as $40M Gulfstream Jet Goes on Sale appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC