Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Nasdaq-Listed Microstrategy Raises Bitcoin Holdings to $425 Million After Second Purchase
Billion-dollar public company Microstrategy Inc. has bought 16,796 more bitcoins. The company has purchased a total of 38,250 bitcoins at an aggregate purchase price of $425 million. Microstrategy’s Bitcoin Investments Microstrategy Inc. (NASDAQ: MSTR) has bought more bitcoin, CEO Michael Saylor revealed on Tuesday. He tweeted: On September 14, 2020, Microstrategy completed its acquisition of […]
The post Nasdaq-Listed Microstrategy Raises Bitcoin Holdings to $425 Million After Second Purchase appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC