Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Defi Protocol Bzx Loses $8.1 Million in Third Hack This Year
So called decentralized finance (defi) lending platform Bzx on Sunday lost $8.1 million in a new hacking attack, the third this year, caused by a flawed code in its smart contracts. The bug allowed the hacker to mint 219,200 LINK tokens (valued at $2.6 million); 4,503 ETH ($1.65 million); 1,756,351 USDT ($1.76 million); 1,412,048 USDC […]
The post Defi Protocol Bzx Loses $8.1 Million in Third Hack This Year appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC