Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
European Crypto Exchange Hacked for $5.4 Million in Bitcoin
Eterbase, a Slovak cryptocurrency exchange, revealed Thursday that it had been hacked for $5.4 million. Cyber-criminals broke into six hot wallets containing bitcoin, ethereum, algo, ripple, tezos, and tron, stealing everything, it said. Hot wallets are active digital asset accounts connected to the internet. Eterbase used these wallets to facilitate day-to-day trading activities on its […]
The post European Crypto Exchange Hacked for $5.4 Million in Bitcoin appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC