Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Fiat Devaluation Drives Retail Bitcoin Transfers in Africa 56% in a Year: Report
Monthly cryptocurrency transfers to and from Africa under $10,000 soared more than 56% from a year ago to reach $316 million in June, according to new research by U.S. crypto analytics firm Chainalysis. Altogether, $8 billion worth of crypto was received into the continent and $8.1 billion sent onchain in the last year. The total […]
The post Fiat Devaluation Drives Retail Bitcoin Transfers in Africa 56% in a Year: Report appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC