Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
South African Man Charged in U.S. Court for Fraud Involving $28 Million in Bitcoin and Forex
A South African man has been charged with fraud in the Maryland District Court for allegedly scamming $28 million from over 1,000 investors. Dennis Jali, a former resident of Maryland, targeted church-going African immigrants, promising them guaranteed returns on his supposed bitcoin (BTC) and foreign currency investment pool. In a press statement, the U.S. Commodity […]
The post South African Man Charged in U.S. Court for Fraud Involving $28 Million in Bitcoin and Forex appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC