Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
SEC Redefines Accredited Investors to Include Those With Proven Knowledge
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has amended the definition of accredited investors, such as to include those with proven financial knowledge. The broader definition will enable more people to invest in private offerings of cryptocurrency investments. SEC’s New Accredited Investor Definition The SEC announced Wednesday that it has adopted amendments to the definition […]
The post SEC Redefines Accredited Investors to Include Those With Proven Knowledge appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC