Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Sichuan Officials Continue to Foster the Relationship Between Bitcoin Mining and Hydropower
The province of Sichuan is well known for being one of the largest concentrations of bitcoin miners on earth because electrical costs are extremely cheap in the region. Data shows that miners using hydropower in Sichuan are paying between 0.065-0.075 yuan or $0.01 per kilowatt-hour. According to regional reports, a number of enterprises that mine […]
The post Sichuan Officials Continue to Foster the Relationship Between Bitcoin Mining and Hydropower appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC