Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
US Regulator Charges Tech Firm, CEO in $5 Million ICO Fraud Case
The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) jointly charged Virginia-based Boontech and CEO, Rajesh Pavithran for fraud and registration violations. The charges stem from an initial coin offering (ICO) that raised $5 million from 1,500 investors around the world in exchange for Boon Coins. In return, Pavithran and his company promised to develop and […]
The post US Regulator Charges Tech Firm, CEO in $5 Million ICO Fraud Case appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC