Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Investors Move 10% of Their Gold From Hong Kong Amid Financial Censorship Fears
Hong Kong investors are moving their gold offshore as China’s new national security law prompts fears of financial censorship. Some 10% of private holdings have been moved to safer jurisdictions such as Singapore and Switzerland since the beginning of protests in Hong Kong last year. In a recent interview, Joshua Rotbart, head of Hong Kong-based […]
The post Investors Move 10% of Their Gold From Hong Kong Amid Financial Censorship Fears appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC