Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Ignorance and Greed Sustain Cryptocurrency Scams in Nigeria
Nigeria is not only Africa’s biggest cryptocurrency market but is also a leading adopter of digital currencies globally. Official figures show the country is well ahead of fellow African countries. Citizens of the West African state use cryptocurrencies for cross border payments as well as for international remittances among many growing use cases. However, this […]
The post Ignorance and Greed Sustain Cryptocurrency Scams in Nigeria appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC