Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
CCMINER - NVIDIA GPUs - mining verge (XVG)
ahmed.ib.naser last edited by
Thought I would share this.
Out of the box, PiMP does not include a profile for XVG mining. But, the version of CCMINER compiled with it does in fact support the X11 algorithm. Cool.
So to get XVG mining using the X11 algo and NVIDIA GPUs, just copy the readymade nvidia.ccminer.aeon.pcfg and adjust the algo to "x11" and for yiimp.eu pool add "c=XVG" at the bottom in the FLAGS section.
Correct - and thank you for sharing your findings.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC