Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Little tidy to Miner.Farm?
I have mentioned this before, but was told that it had to include internal gpus in case people mine with them at some stage in the future, but I only just noticed that it's only an issue with the "compact View".. so perhaps it's an easy fix from a guru's end?
1.The number of devices shown in "Compact View" includes any enabled internal GPU.. whereas in the other views, the internal GPU is ignored. Can where the data is picked up from in the compact view be changed to get it from where the other views do?
- In "Compact View", rigs are in order.. numeric or alphabetic.. which is fantastic.. but in the other views they are not?? Can this be fixed please. :)
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC