Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
High Reject Rate, what to do? (Mining XVG Verge with ccminer)
mosesong last edited by melt
I'm getting high Reject Rate, between 10 to 15%. I read that pushing the GPU too much could cause the problem, so I adjusted my GPU OC. The temperature looks right, the hash rate looks right etc, but I'm still getting high reject rate.
I'm using CCMiner V2.2.4 mining XVG on Yiimp pool. Any idea? Miner.farm show the Intensity is 19, but in the CCMiner file I did not set intensity. If I want to set intensity, what command do I put under the "FLAG=" section?
Try running pimpup on ccminer, and try another pool. For ccminer FLAGS, read ccminer's documentation.
mosesong last edited by
Thanks! I found that the Reject Rate reported by the Miner.farm is not accurate. In reality, the reject rate I get is between 2-4% if I look at the "Accept/Reject" section in the expended view.
Ah, That may be a display issue, where it is saying 10% reject but it only was 10 rejects not the %
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC