Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
How to take screenshots in Windows
Screenshots: A picture is worth 1000 words. Even from Windows.
….especially for worldwide pimps who know many languages, it makes life easy to show a screen to a fellow PiMP trying to help you. Just like we make the guides with!
You can use PrntScr and Alt-PrntScr key to paste to clipboard, but it’s a whole lot nicer to be able to crop, save, and instantly cloud-post. For this, the freeware Lightshot seems to work good.
You can download it from their Homepage: https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html
Another great browser-based one is really really easy to use and multi-platform:
Update: here are some other good image hosting places and utilities:
Enjoy! And thank me below :)
Note: This software is not made by PiMP and they did not pay to have us recommend it: it is simply the best and/or one of the ones that we know of.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC