Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
French Court Considers Bitcoin Money, Cryptocurrencies Legitimized in South Korea, Australia, India
The cryptocurrency sector worldwide saw several historic regulatory events last week. In this roundup, we cover a landmark bitcoin ruling by a French court, South Korea’s first crypto bill, an Australian court’s ruling, Germany’s announcement, and a recent FATF meeting where more than 800 delegates discussed crypto regulations. In addition, after almost two years, the […]
The post French Court Considers Bitcoin Money, Cryptocurrencies Legitimized in South Korea, Australia, India appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC