Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Bitcoin Mining Rig Manufacturer Canaan Sued – Accused of Misleading IPO Investors
Bitcoin mining rig manufacturer Canaan Inc. is being sued for allegedly breaking U.S. securities laws before its initial public offering (IPO). Phillippe Lemieux, a Canaan investor, filed a class-action lawsuit that claims the company violated the Securities Act of 1933. Lemieux believes Canaan misled investors and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in regards to […]
The post Bitcoin Mining Rig Manufacturer Canaan Sued – Accused of Misleading IPO Investors appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC