Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
$65M Investment Fuels Natural Gas Provider’s ‘Behind-the-Meter’ Bitcoin Mining Operation
On Thursday, a natural gas-based power plant in Dresden, New York, Greenidge Generation LLC, revealed the energy provider has the capacity to mine around $50,000 worth of bitcoins (5.5 BTC) every day. The 65,000 square-foot natural gas utility plant was upgraded when the firm installed 7,000 bitcoin miners that leverage some of the cheapest natural […]
The post $65M Investment Fuels Natural Gas Provider’s ‘Behind-the-Meter’ Bitcoin Mining Operation appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC