Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Government Think Tank Niti Aayog Identifies Key Blockchain Use Cases for India
The policy think tank for the government of India, Niti Aayog, has published a strategy document identifying a number of key areas blockchain technology can significantly benefit the country. “By empowering citizens through features of transparency, decentralization and accountability, blockchain would help in improving ease of living,” explained Niti Aayog. Also read: Regulatory Roundup — […]
The post Government Think Tank Niti Aayog Identifies Key Blockchain Use Cases for India appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC