Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Cashfusion Far More Practical Than Other Coinjoin Protocols, Says Data Analyst
On January 29, data analyst James Waugh decided to test and see if the Cashfusion protocol was really anonymous. After testing Cashfusion, Waugh explained he sifted through a number of transaction inputs and outputs and realized that it’s “not possible to establish a concrete link” between them. Also read: How to Obscure Bitcoin Cash Transaction […]
The post Cashfusion Far More Practical Than Other Coinjoin Protocols, Says Data Analyst appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC