Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Warnings and Error messages that can be safely ignored
Error : can't find command 'gfxmode'
This is just a warning from an old boot configuration file. It does not cause any issues.
This is just about CPU microcode firmware and does not affect mining at all.
Error in creating .profile:
This happened on older versions of PIMP on opening the GUI.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC