Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
New Bill in Oklahoma Proposes Depository for Cryptocurrencies Used by Government
A bill has been introduced in the U.S. state of Oklahoma to establish a new type of state-chartered financial institution that will be “the central depository for virtual currency used by governmental agencies in this state.” The new establishment aims to provide financial and technical services to crypto innovators and developers. Also read: Regulatory Roundup: […]
The post New Bill in Oklahoma Proposes Depository for Cryptocurrencies Used by Government appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC