Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Bitfinex ‘Copycat’ Lawsuit Withdrawn and Then Refiled in New District
Ifinex Inc, parent firm of Bitfinex, finds its ongoing legal troubles further complicated as a November lawsuit has been withdrawn by the plaintiff and refiled in a new district. The company, whose close affiliations with both the Bitfinex crypto exchange and stablecoin Tether have continually raised suspicion, now faces at least three ongoing legal battles. […]
The post Bitfinex ‘Copycat’ Lawsuit Withdrawn and Then Refiled in New District appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC