<- Return to getpimp.org

Thank you all for being great miners , friends , admins

• Hello Crypto world and PiMPs around the globe

Welcome to the new year and what a year it has been.
    Pimp as a company came so far in the past year from being in the shadow of other Operating systems to what it has become today a full heavy full OS that kicks ass.

This being said there have been many changes in the background of PiMP aswell.
    With the coming of a full support team , beta team ,upgrade to discord as a main chat medium and active forums.
    There have been a number of changes also in the Admin section of PiMP.

With all this positive news it is with a heavy heart that I must take my leave from this crew.
    This choice has been made on my own after a month of putting things on a scale.
    I personally would like to end this on a positive note because I care much for the original crew and the work that has been done giving you guys one of the best choices a miner could need for there choice in what they want to run on there rig.

Why would you leave is a question I got , well to answer that I need to disclose a bit of personal info.
    Last year was also a year that I changed my day job (yes all the work that has been done was besides this ) and also they offered me a study to follow, this next to the Family matters.
    As you can imagine this is more then a day holds in hours so every day was a tight squeeze.

Last but never the less not least I would personally like to thank Melt and Lily for putting there trust in me and that we could lay the foundation to what pimp is today.

I will NOT leave the crypto world and you can always contact me on the many places I have a presence in and who knows where the road takes me next it certainly is a great age to be a miner.

Facebook https://tinyurl.com/2atoqy
    discord dbct
    Linked in https://tinyurl.com/y8ugbz8c
    skype on request

• Support

I am very glad that I know you! Good luck in everything, buddy!

• Staff

Thanks dbct!! We appreciate all of your help!

• Support

Thank you for everything dbct - yes who knows what good things are to come, and hears to the future! Best Louis

• Appreciate the help and the support you have in the logs, best of luck in any new endeavours!

• Man I am late to the party on this. I had wondered what happened to you dbct. I always appreciated you working with me on PiMP when I know how late it was and how half asleep you were most of the time. I really hope that you are successful in whatever life sends your way.

Take care

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2017 PiMP LLC. All rights Reserved.

Looks like your connection to PiMP Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.