Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Chipmaking Giant Samsung Reveals 3nm Semiconductor Prototype
In mid-December, Intel revealed that the company expects to design 2nm and 1.4 nm semiconductors by 2029. During the same timeframe, regional sources reported Canaan and Bitmain will reveal new mining rigs this year equipped with TSMC-based 5nm chips. Now, competition is growing stronger as Samsung has disclosed that the chipmaker succeeded in creating the […]
The post Chipmaking Giant Samsung Reveals 3nm Semiconductor Prototype appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC