<- Return to getpimp.org

Teamviewer 13 on PimP v2.4.1-all

• i installed several PiMP servers using v2.4.1-all where try run teamviewer 13.0.6634 (DEB) . when i start it i get Segmentation fault (core dumped) and teamviewer GUI can't start.

i tried do it on 3-4 servers but same result.

here are teamviewer /var/log/teamviewer13 log files :
    teamviewer.log files are avaiaible on: http://gofile.me/2UdS2/GFtYR4tiy

• [/root]:# /usr/bin/teamviewer /etc/teamviewer

Init...
    CheckCPU: SSE2 support: yes
    Checking setup...
    Launching TeamViewer ...
    Launching TeamViewer GUI ...
    Segmentation fault (core dumped)

• [/root]:# teamviewer -info

TeamViewer 13.0.6634 (DEB)

TeamViewer ID:
    Try restarting the TeamViewer daemon (e.g. teamviewer --daemon restart)

teamviewerd status ● teamviewerd.service - TeamViewer remote control daemon
    Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/teamviewerd.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
    Active: active (running) since Mon 2018-01-01 01:53:00 EST; 3min 33s ago
    Process: 748 ExecStart=/opt/teamviewer/tv_bin/teamviewerd -d (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
    Main PID: 786 (teamviewerd)
    CGroup: /system.slice/teamviewerd.service
    └─786 /opt/teamviewer/tv_bin/teamviewerd -d

Jan 01 01:52:58 pimp2 systemd[1]: Starting TeamViewer remote control daemon...
    Jan 01 01:52:59 pimp2 systemd[1]: teamviewerd.service: PID file /var/run/teamviewerd.pid not readable (yet?) after start: No such file or directory
    Jan 01 01:53:00 pimp2 systemd[1]: Started TeamViewer remote control daemon.

• I had the same problem where Teamviewer was stating to restart the deamon. What I figured out it that you have to set the password and then restart the deamon to get the ID . Try "teamviewer --passwd newPassword" and then you will get your ID.
    After that I ran into another one where I had to accept the license however the screen has some kind of bug and doesn t display anything.
    Fix is to stop the deamon "teamviewer --daemon stop"
    Edit the global.conf file located under /opt/teamviewer/config and add these lines :
    [int32] EulaAccepted = 1
    [int32] EulaAcceptedRevision = 6
    Start the daemon again "teamviewer --daemon start"

Last remaining issue I still haven't figured out is that now Teamviewer opens up, I can see the Pimp desktop but I can't interact with it.
    Troubleshooting still going on

Seb

• thats cool, i repro'd your changes and only had to add the second EulaAcceptedRevision line.

I also did teamviewer setup via shell to add my login account
    then i did a teamviewer passwd [mypass] to set the pass
    when i logged in and used the local pass i set, it worked and im able to interact with the desktop with no issues. i just cant see the toolbar with the start menu

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2017 PiMP LLC. All rights Reserved.

Looks like your connection to PiMP Support Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.