Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Bitcoin Cash Represents 93% of November’s Crypto Spending in Australia
News.Bitcoin.com recently reported on web portal Bitcoinbch.com’s in-depth report, which detailed BCH outshining BTC retail spending in Australia by a wide margin during the month of September. The next month, BCH captured 90% of October’s crypto spending in the country. Now the website has published its November report that discloses all the crypto-based expenditures at […]
The post Bitcoin Cash Represents 93% of November’s Crypto Spending in Australia appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC