Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Boerse Stuttgart’s Crypto Exchange Live for All Traders in Germany
Germany’s second-largest stock exchange, Boerse Stuttgart, has opened up its cryptocurrency trading platform to all interested traders in the country. This move follows the passing of a bill allowing banks in Germany to sell and hold cryptocurrencies for their clients starting next year. Also read: Regulatory Roundup — Germany to Let Banks Sell and Store […]
The post Boerse Stuttgart’s Crypto Exchange Live for All Traders in Germany appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC