Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Circle Warns Poloniex US Customer Assets May Be Sent to the Government
As part of its release of the cryptocurrency exchange Poloniex, Circle may begin charging fees to Poloniex US customers. And the company warns that any unclaimed digital assets, those in dormant accounts, may be sent to state governments, consistent with relevant regulations for abandoned property. Also Read: Circle Drops Poloniex Leaving US Crypto Traders High […]
The post Circle Warns Poloniex US Customer Assets May Be Sent to the Government appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC