Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
ILCoin Launches With 5GB Blocks
ILCoin Blockchain Project set a new record for stable block size - when it successfully released a 5Gb block. This achievement became possible after the project introduced RIFT protocol, which allows to increase the block size and keep high transaction speed. With these qualities, RIFT effectively solves the scalability issue of blockchain networks, increases the potential for global adoption of DLT, and also forms a technological base for creating an economically efficient on-chain data storage.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC