Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Attorney Fees Stack up as Craig Wright Fights Court Order
During the last week, court documents stemming from the Kleiman v. Wright lawsuit show that the Kleiman estate is now pursuing roughly $658,581 for attorney fees and expenses. Additionally, self-proclaimed Bitcoin inventor Craig Wright has filed a motion to fight the sanctions imposed on half of his alleged BTC holdings and intellectual property. Also Read: […]
The post Attorney Fees Stack up as Craig Wright Fights Court Order appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC