Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
What Indian Crypto Exchanges Are Doing to Protect P2P Users
With the Supreme Court of India postponing the crypto hearing, the Indian crypto community is calling for better protection when trading on P2P platforms. Several top crypto exchanges in the country have shared their processes and policies they have implemented to protect their P2P platform users. Also read: Indian Supreme Court Wraps up Crypto Hearing […]
The post What Indian Crypto Exchanges Are Doing to Protect P2P Users appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC