Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Coin strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
FOIN Allows Merchants to Accept Crypto Payments In-Store
FOIN, a cryptocurrency company and a developer of the transparent payment system FoPay, announced the strategic partnership with Cyclebit, a crypto payment solutions provider. According to the official information, starting from that day, FOIN, the decentralized peer to peer cryptocurrency for the finance sector, along with 20 other top cryptos are accepted at more than 200,000 points of sale in Europe, Asia, and Canada. Now, FOIN holders can use their digital assets to make purchasing in stores, cafes, restaurants, and even service companies (e.g. barber shops).
The post FOIN Allows Merchants to Accept Crypto Payments In-Store appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC