Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
How to enable usb asics on cgminer or bfg miner
cessna172z last edited by
when i go to list all known device it say bus 1 device 11 ID: 10c4:ea60 silicon labs cp2102 usb to uar bridge controller inactive.
but when go to enable device and type 11 for device number it says invalid selection.
Look in the conf file for further configuration of cgminer/bfgminer. For more details look at the cgminer/bfgminer docs.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC