Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Problem running EWBF for mining Zclassic
dannydomek last edited by
I have optimized the .pcfg for ewbf but everytime I attempt to run the miner I am given an error of "ERROR: Cannot connect to the server. 1" and when I try to switch the pool I am using it will sometimes give me the error "ERROR: Cannot connect to the server. 9" Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.
smk762 last edited by
Check you've set the right port (not above the pool where it is commented out, at the bottom of the pcfg where flags are set), Dont use stratum-tcp:// prefix.
Here's a copy of my working efbw pcfg for ZCL -
# Zclassic (ZCL) on ZCL Donor pool
FLAGS=--port 4444 --eexit 1 --fee 0 --pec --log 2
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC