Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Big Banks Enabled Jeffrey Epstein’s Sex Trafficking Crimes
Unlike the unfounded narrative that cryptocurrency enables crime, big banks are more than happy to serve unsavory clients if it is lucrative enough for them. The latest example of this is a report that Jeffrey Epstein was apparently using his bank accounts to fund sex trafficking and possibly other crimes. Also Read: Deutsche Bank Collapse […]
The post Big Banks Enabled Jeffrey Epstein’s Sex Trafficking Crimes appeared first on Bitcoin News.
That'll fly under the radar.. crypto is still the target for negative publicity like trafficking etc. Shame. There's corruption and bad people doing bad things. With or without crypto.. crooks will always find a way. :(
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC