Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
How to mine zclassic on NVIDIA?
mamcx last edited by
I have NVidia 1070 and wish to mine zcash classic. What I need to do? Is just change the pool (to ?) and the wallet?
I'm using claymore.dual.
Zcash classic can be mined by using any of the Zcash/Equihash profiles and putting your own pool/wallet in the pcfg file and then making sure your ZCL pool's port is correct in FLAGS= part, if needed.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC