Welcome to the PiMP OS and Miner.farm forum.

Finding license key, computer wont boot properly

• Im trying to find out what license key i use on a rig. The rig does not boot properly and once inside the os the normal dashboard and command window will not show. Not even mouse or keyboard will work. So i cant find the key by using normal means. Now, what do i do? I would like to reinstall the os and try and fix the problem that way. And a key would really help when i reinstall everyting.

I have the key in my mail, i just dont know which it is...

Any ideas?

• Staff

Hello hakan. Thanks for using pimp!

Try SSHing into the box, and running the pimpkey command.

You can also login to your miner.farm account for the following options:

• click "Admin" on the right to go to Farm Admin page, click on the rig, and you should see its key.
    • click your email in the top right and click Account settings, to view all your pimp keys and the transaction log for the account.

You could always re-write the image to the rig's SSD using the Guide in the Getting started section, and then re-validate the key the same way using SSH - you just have to clear the key in miner.farm first. (From the above, click the key and click clear.)

Hope this helps!

• Hello, SSH-into the rig wont work since i cant see what IP it gets at boot. When trying the Farm-idea i cant find a menu option for that. Very strange.

• Support

Check your router's logs and/or DHCP tables and you should be able to identify the IP address being assigned to your PiMP rig.

You can also use network scanning apps like in the below link.

https://forum.getpimp.org/topic/3264/need-help-finding-your-rig-s-ip-address-let-me-introduce-you-to-the-fing-app-free

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2012-2019 Portable Instant Mining Platform LLC. All rights Reserved.