Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
How to enhance your PimpOS experience using Aliases
I found I was typing "screen -r" a lot when wanting to see my miner in action.
I have since created an alias which allows me to type "miner" which would show the current miner running.
To do this, you need to edit the "~/.bashrc" file.
Run this command:
This will open a new text editor window. What we want to do is add a new line and enter this:
# Custom Aliases alias miner='screen -r'
After you have added this you can now close Nano Editor by pressing control O and then Control X. This will save the edits you have made.
Now all you need to do is run this command:
Now when you run "miner" you should be greeted with the current miner.
Please note, if you have more than one miner active you will need to specify the screen name and number after miner such as:
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC