Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Report Insists ‘Bitcoin Was Not Purpose-Built to First Be a Store of Value’
There’s been furious debate over the last few years on whether or not Satoshi created Bitcoin to be a peer-to-peer cash system or a purpose-built store of value. Lately, a few BTC proponents claim that Satoshi deliberately built Bitcoin to be a store of value (SoV). Despite the SoV narrative, the cofounder of OB1, Samuel […]
The post Report Insists ‘Bitcoin Was Not Purpose-Built to First Be a Store of Value’ appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC