Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Potential fixes for fan control on AMD in latest build.
mikespears last edited by
Posting as per AnjinMeili's request...
https://github.com/DominiLux/amdgpu-pro-fans, I was able to use this to get manual fan control working properly.
benjaminhamdorf last edited by
Paz last edited by
two thumbs up, I have implemented this successfully on mine. You can add ./amdgpu-pro-fans.sh -s 90 to startup.sh also. for the devs it seems that claymore does not responsibly manage the fan speeds whether you take out the -tt and -tstop switches.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC